- Creating accurate CAD drawings from hand sketches, verbal instructions, and site visits.
- Thinking creatively and critically to support the project team in the design process, to create sketches and drawings that work.
- Systematically saving sketches and drawings on our CAD server; keeping the server organized; updating project folders and files as jobs progress and revisions are made.
- Exhaustively reviewing and checking sketches and drawings for errors, before being sent to architects.
- Management and organization of all Emergent CAD drawings.
- Printing of CAD drawings in various formats and packages delivering them to the correct contact in a timely manner.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Added Drafting.
- Minimum 5-year experience.
- Outstanding fluency and skill within the AutoCAD program.
- Excellent in communication skills.
Qualitative and Other Attributes Required:
- A passion for doing high quality work.
- The ability to think critically, innovate, and solve challenging technical problems.
- Effective time management and logical decision-making ability.
- Capacity to handle pressure.
- Strong work ethic, and the ability to handle peak work times.
- Mental and emotional fitness.
HOW TO APPLY
Confident candidates who meet the above criteria should send their applications to:
Human Resources Manager
Mtibwa Sugar Estates Ltd