Head Of Customer Services
Reporting to the Country Manager, Tanzania Location – Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
IT’S NOT JUST AN OPPORTUNITY TO GET ON THE CAREER LADDER.
IT’S AN OPPORTUNITY TO HELP THE WORLD GET ON TOGETHER
Why do people call us the world’s most international company? Is it because we operate in more than any other logistics provider? Is it because we invented cross border shipping over 45 years ago? Or is it, perhaps, because what we do connects people across the world. And the more we can connect people, the better life on earth becomes.
We love our role in the world. And we’re looking for the right people to help us maintain – and grow it. People like you.
DHL provides a wide range of career opportunities at different levels all over the world. As an employee you will have the possibility to develop yourself personally and professionally through successful teamwork.
Together we build a company we can truly be proud.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Design, develop and execute customer service initiatives and strategies that will ensure service excellence and delivery of best-in-class service to DHL customersas a Trade Facilitator by Regulators and Customers.
- Design, develop and execute customer service initiatives and strategies that will ensure service excellence and best-in-class service is delivered to DHL Customers to support country business imperatives and strategic plans in alignment with DHL’s global/regional strategy.
- Take part in and ensure the smooth consistent daily running of the Customer Service across teams including coaching KPI-man- agement, securing workforce management planning and calibrating quality standards.
- Be Chief Energy Officer for the CS management team and play an active part in engaging our motivated managers and CS international specialists and achieve high levels of engagement and motivation for the benefit of our work place and the customer experience
- Be custodian of our customer experience by collecting Voice of Customer, responding to escalated customer complaints and drive initiatives to enhance our Insanely Customer Centric service offering across functions.
- Coach and liaise with stakeholder on projects, challenges and optimizations within the framework of our DHL Express standards
- Coach and develop the CS management team and support their leadership of their teams
- Be part of the Senior Management Team in DHL Express Reunion
- Analyse national market, customer information & develop a customer specific customer services strategy which is translated into a clear activity plan
- Oversees the customer service budget on the country level
Minimum Requirements Education & experience
- Completed Tertiary Education
- Minimum of 5 years management experience
- 5 years’ operations management experience in a customer service / call centre environment
- Making Customers More Successful
- Shaping direction
- Driving high performance
- Developing others
- Developing self
Other Functional Competencies
- Customer Service Management
- Call Centre Technology management
- Critical & problem solving skills
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Relationship Management
HOW TO APPLY
Should you meet the requirements for this job, kindly forward a comprehensive CV and Motivation Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30 November 2020.