Health Attendant II (1Post)
The Ocean Road Cancer Institute (ORCI) was established by the Act of Parliament No.3 of 1996. The Institute is a semi-autonomous organization which operates under the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children. The Institute has various roles which stem on the main role of controlling cancer in Tanzania.
The Institute is currently looking for qualified Tanzania citizens to fill the following vacancies below….
Job Title: Health Attendant II (1Post)
Report to: Nursing Manager
- To conduct general cleaning of the offices, kitchen and premises, wards other patient treatment areas.
- To collect and disposal medical wastes.
- To cleaning equipments and accessories used in patient diagnosis and treatment.
- To label dead boards for easy identification by relatives and hospital administration.
- To deliver dead bodies to relative for burial.To perform any other duties as shall assigned by superiors.
Holder of a form IVA/I with one year certificate course in one of the following fields. Hospital cleaning/infections protections, hygiene, health safety issues, Waste management or any equivalent qualification from any recognized Institution.
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania and not above 45 years old.
- An applicant must send their handwritten application letters attached with current Curriculum Vita (CV) with three referees, certified copies of academic certificates, Birth certificate and two recent passport sizes picture.
- Testimonials, Partial transcripts, and results slip will not be accepted.
- An applicant who have foreign certificates should certify the same to the relevant authority before submitting their applications.
- Presentation of forged Certificates and other information in the CV shall call for legal action;
- An applicant who have/were retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply.
- An applicant with special needs/case (disability) are required to indicate in their application letter.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed the date for interview;
- Applications should be made on the strength of the requirements provided in the advertisement;
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are required to send a letter of interest and CV to:
The Executive Director,
Ocean Road Cancer Institute
P.O.BOX 3592 – Dar es Salaam.
The deadline for submitting the application is 19th March, 2021.