Reference Number: CCB201111-1
Job Title: HR Officer
Function Human Resources
Company Coca-Cola Kwanza (Tanzania)
Job Type Permanent
Location – Country Tanzania
Location – Province Not Applicable
Location – Town / City Mbeya
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Human Resources Department. We are looking for a talented individual with relevant skills and experience in Human Resource for a Human Resource Officer position, based in Mbeya. The successful candidate will report directly to the Human Resource Manager.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
1. HR Administration and Query Handling
- Adheres to procurement policy and practices.
- Resolves Time queries, relating to queries regarding time and attendance
- Refers queries to HRM and/or Learning & Development Manager (including TM and OD); where queries cannot be resolved.
- Forwards any payroll related information promptly.
- Processes/ administers loan applications and ensures appropriate application protocols are adhered to.
2. Talent Management Support
- Conducts background checks for potential candidates.
- Supports with the administration of the Engagement Survey process.
- Supports engagement initiatives.
- Assists with onboarding of new employees.
3. Learning & Development Support
- Assists with administration, securing of venues and liaison with the relevant site based stakeholders in ensuring the smooth delivery of training
- Support with collection and administration around study assistance and bursary applications.
4. Completed general office administration
- Completes and controls day-to-day office administrative functions so that all documentation can be correctly and timeously handled, whilst providing a quality service.
- Ensures at all administrative activities meet the standards of the customer and relevant company policies and procedures (100% accurate, timeous).
- Treats all customers with respect and dignity at all times.
- Requests are completed timeously, correctly and are legible.
- Records are kept, maintained and updated as per company procedure and access is properly controlled.
- Co-ordinates various HR activities.
5. HR Reporting
- Draws HR reports, analyses trends and reports on these.
- Provides reports to customers as and when requested.
- Reports meet the standards of the customer (on time and 100% accurate and any other specific needs of the customers in line with the requirements set by the HRM).
- Helps maintain a positive service culture.
6. Employee Relations
- Fosters an employee relations environment that supports the delivery of strategy, and ensures communication directly with shop floor employees
Skills, Experience & Education
The applicant should have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources / Personnel Management / Public Administration or equivalent. A minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience in the full range of HR – HR services; legal; employee relations; HR systems; staffing and talent management, including recruitment and succession planning, learning and development, compensation and benefits, and organizational design. Proficiency in Ms Office applications; excellent interpersonal, good communication skills and an ability to communicate at all levels with internal and external customers; highly professional standards of integrity and customer service.
The deadline for submitting the application is 25 November 2020