Radiographer II (2 Post)
The Ocean Road Cancer Institute (ORCI) was established by the Act of Parliament No.3 of 1996. The Institute is a semi-autonomous organization which operates under the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children. The Institute has various roles which stem on the main role of controlling cancer in Tanzania.
The Institute is currently looking for qualified Tanzania citizens to fill the following vacancies below….
Job Title: Radiographer II (2 Post)
Reports to: Radiology Manager
- To perform patients radiological examination including x-rays, Ultrasound Scan, CT Scan and Mamography.
- To keep and maintain patients waiting for seniors to interpret and give radiological results.
- To provide technical advice on radiation in the Unit.
- To prepare contrast media and chemicals for radiological examination
- To process radiological images
- To keep and maintain patient’s records.
- To inform medical physics and engineers on machine faults
- To perform any other duties as shall be assigned by superiors.
Holder of diploma in one of the following fields: Radiographer or any equivalent qualifications from any recognized Institution. Must be enrolled in the register of Medical Radiology and Imaging Professionals as Radiographer.
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania and not above 45 years old.
- An applicant must send their handwritten application letters attached with current Curriculum Vita (CV) with three referees, certified copies of academic certificates, Birth certificate and two recent passport sizes picture.
- Testimonials, Partial transcripts, and results slip will not be accepted.
- An applicant who have foreign certificates should certify the same to the relevant authority before submitting their applications.
- Presentation of forged Certificates and other information in the CV shall call for legal action;
- An applicant who have/were retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply.
- An applicant with special needs/case (disability) are required to indicate in their application letter.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed the date for interview;
- Applications should be made on the strength of the requirements provided in the advertisement;
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are required to send a letter of interest and CV to:
The Executive Director,
Ocean Road Cancer Institute
P.O.BOX 3592 – Dar es Salaam.
The deadline for submitting the application is 19th March, 2021.