Responsible for selection and implementation of the best network technology solutions & suppliers, maintaining highest uptime of all networks. Quickest response & resolution of network incidents & problems escalated from Level 1 Support (Service Management Department). Ensure excellent management of Service Level Agreement (SLA) with Network Service providers, cost effective maintenance of network and cost optimization.
- Creates and maintains overall network plans to support the organization’s business strategy, agrees service level agreements with customers and plans all aspects of the infrastructure necessary to ensure provision of network services to meet such agreements.
- Effectively lead a team of Level 2 networks support, responsible for Core (Data Centre) Network & Internet Connectivity, Wide Area Network (WAN) – Branch, Business Partners, ATM & POS Terminals Connectivity, Local Area Network (LAN) at Head Office, Branches and Voice & Video Network – Unified Communication Systems (UCS).
- Manage 3rd level network support with respective network service providers to ensure availability and good performance of data, voice & video connectivity used by the Bank to provide Banking services to customers as well as for internal office communications.
- Data Centre, Head Office, Branch, Agency Banking & ATM/POS terminals networks Installation, availability & performance assurance.
- Head Office & Branch Voice (VOIP telephone) and Video network installation, availability & performance assurance.
- Network Access Control (NAC) installation and performance assurance.
- Level 2 support & optimization of Data Centre, Head Office & Branch Data, Voice & Video Networks, Offsite ATMs network, etc.
- Data, Voice & Video network incidents management (escalation to 3rd level & follow-up resolution with vendors).
- Networks service providers & SLA management.
- Setting SMART Objectives and conduct Performance Evaluation for Direct Reports in the section
- Prepare monthly progress update reports of the section.
- Prepare and control annual budget (CAPEX & OPEX) of the section.
- Setup and implement cost saving initiatives.
- Develop & update policies, procedures and processes to improve efficiency & productivity of the section.